Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Palette Swatches + Review







Pigmentation and Texture

As you can see from the swatched photos, these shadows transfer on the the skin amazingly! The only shadow that is harder to see is Buff. From personal uses of this shadow, I know that it is very pigmented on the eye. Also, these colors feel like butter, so smooth that they just glide onto the lid. Don't you just want to stick your finger in them?! or is that just me... 
With about 30 seconds and a blending brush these shadows blend like a dream! All in All I think the pigmentation of these shadows is perfect! 

Fallout 

From these shadows I have seen the UNSEEABLE when it comes to these pro palettes. Everyone claims that the first pro palette, along with its newer generation, have no fallout. When I swirl a tapered blending brush into the shadows, I do see a small amount of fallout in the pan. But once these shadows are on the eye their is nothing! it is amazing! So if you are new to this palette don't be scared of pan fallout when you first pick them up because it does not transfer! 

Color Variety

I told myself that I must stop buying neutral palettes because that is all I own.. Anyone with me? So that stopped me from buying the original Lorac Pro Palette. But once the second one was released with the beautiful navy, green, and purples, I knew this was for me! The variety of colors in this palette are wonderful for someone who isn't ready for the Urban Decay Electric palette yet or just someone wanted to keep it on the natural side. It has brown, gray/black, navy, emerald, and plum hues. A Wonderful Variety. 

Is it worth the price? 

This palette again along with the first retail for $42 at Ulta. 
I believe that this palette is very much worth it. You get 16 shadows, totalling each one for around $2.50. Also included is a deluxe sample of Loracs Behind the scenes eye primer! Compared to the naked palettes, you are getting 4 more shadows for $12 dollars cheaper. Do not get me wrong I am a huge fan of Urban Decays Naked Palettes, but I actually rather the Lorac eyeshadows over the Urban decay ones. 





Sorry I have not been posting as recently, but i have actually created my first youtube video! For some reason youtube messed up the audio, but if you can get passed that check it out! Click the picture below!



Thank for reading and I hope you enjoyed! For some reason i have been buying way too much lately from Stila, BH cosmetics, Ulta, Nyx and much more so comment if you want to see something with those things! 

Like always,  follow me ono all my social media for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...