Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bed-Side Essentials!



 

    Everyone has things next to their bed side, right?! Well these are my absolute needs, keep reading to find out what they are and why I Must have them!

Body Butter and/or Lotion

     My Body Shop Raspberry body butter is a must next to my bed. I apply this nightly to my feet and elbows, this stuff is the best. I love using it for these areas because it is so thick and creamy! I could definitely recommend this to anyone, awesome product! I am Also OBSESSED with the Black Currant  Vanilla Aromatherapy for BBW. I recently picked up the BODY LOTION in addition to my shower gel/body wash. This stuff smells great and I definitely recommend you to smell this next time youre in BBW!  

Lip Balm

      I cannot live without lip balms and butters. Theyre literally my everything. My newest obsession is my Rose Salve. This is such a staple in a lot of peoples makeup routines, and definitely mine! I apply this pretty much every half an hour, I know im insane. I also really recommend the Nivea Lip Butters! they're just as awesome and a cheaper alternative; even though these 2 lip balms are totally different. BRB going get my lip balm..... 

Glasses

     I know this isnt for everyone, but I am a 4 eyed freak, and they are one of my main essentials to survive in life! Not much of an explanation for that.. lol 

Electronic Chargers

       I have a 6-plug adapter next to my bed... so yea chargers. LOL I keep an iPhone 5 Charger, Kindle Charger, and a charger for Johns Nokia, with the additional slots for air-fresheners and guest chargers. This essential is a no brainer!     

Headphones

    For me these are a must. I keep my Urban Ears in the color Raspberry(I believe) next to my bed at all times and also my iPhone 5 earbuds! This are in such an easy reach for when I need to watch some videos or of course vines... totally obsessed. You can click here to purchase these Head phones! These are great for the price. Ive never owned Beats but I think these are great for someone that doesnt tend to wear headphones as much as earbuds. 

A Good Book

   I know, I know it is summer but reading is still a must for me and many others. The book pictured here is The Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin. I can not tell you much about this book because i havent actually started reading it yet. I am currently reading Heaven is for Real (Movie edition) but  figured this book was a bit better for a summer blog post! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Keep your eyes out on my Twitter and Instagram for picture of a new camera! I should be ordering one soon, then comes the start of maybe a youtube channel!! Tweet me or comment youtube channel names! Im not sure on a name yet, so im definitely open for name suggestions!! Thanks you guys for everything! check out my other social media!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...