Monday, June 2, 2014

Addicted 2 Eyes




Hi Guys! Lately I have seen this palette around Ulta and I figured why not right? The cover of this palette looked very familiar to me, this was what drew me in! The photo on the front is actually the same picture on the Tarte Mattenificent Palette(Definitly on my wishlist).

 A little background info: This palette was $12, includes 6 eyeshadows (1 matte - 5 lusterous), 2 brow powders, one Brow wax, and a double ended dome and angled brush. This palette also inclused 3 tutorials, these are similar to the full exsposure palette and some from the drug stores with tutorials.

Eyeshadows

The Shadows in this palette are nice and velvety(word or naw?), also they are very pigmented for a $12 eyeshadow palette. 

The colors of them are definitly perfect for summer as they are very Summery and bright. 











Brow Powder and Wax

As you can see the Brow wax is nothing sheer, it gives very good coverage. This product looks similar to the color of Anastasia Dip Brow in Chocolate. The thing that sucks, is if your brows are light, the wax probably won't work for you. 

If you are a beginner at filling in your brows, this is a great idea. I have very dark brows are do not need much, so this was perfect for me. As I might not recommend it to someone with red-to-blonde eye brows.  

If you are like me and go for the more neutral looks, you can also use the brow powders as shadows. They look so nice to warm up the crease, and also for all over the lid. 

Tutorials



Lastly included in this palette are a few tutorials, I honeslty havent tried any of them because they are so bright -- neutral girl again-- but for anyone looking for bright inspiration these are great!


Like this palette? You can buy this here or at Ulta's near you! Hurry because they are not on Ulta.com!
This is not sponsered

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out my Instagram for more info! @/JamiePizzuto

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...