Monday, June 9, 2014

Raspberry Obsession


Before this year I never was a Raspberry person, and never had tried them or anything of the flavor. I was first introduced to the best lip balm ever, by the internet of course -- and ever since I havent been afraid to try anything raspberry. 


 Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose kiss

I abslutely love these lip butters! So mosterizing and would definitly pass up any other lip bal for this. This is the first one I purchased and it is almost empty. Instead of repurchasing, I picked up the one in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss. I absolutly love that one!! But both of these lip butters are the perfect milky color to even out lip lines! Love this line! 

Jordana Blush in Hot Raspberry

This  bright pink blush is gorgeous! If you are an normal blog reader, you have seen this in one of my previous blog post! The color pigmentation is great! The swatch is also true to the color of the actual product, so it isnt one of these ones that totally changes colors on you. I would definilty snag one of these at Kmart or Walgreens because their greatly priced! 

Raspberry Body Butter

This is my first body butter from The Body Shop. I love it! I picked this up around christmas time and will definilty be buying more when i finish this one. For almost 7 ounces of product they retail for $20. Not that bad, but a tad bit pricey. Click here to purchase this!

Flower Lipstick in Flamingo Flower

As said before this is my favorite lippie! I know, I Know, The name isnt raspberry, but I figured the color was close. So long wearing and at a great price too. To see more info on this great lipstick you can check out some of my other blog post! Theyre available at Walmart for around $6! I beleive this color may be discontinued, but the line is not! Love the brand Flower! 


Raspberry Lemonade

Another first, but I am obsessed! Very similar to strawberry lemonade but better! I really love the market side one but any kind is great! 


Thanks for reading! And be sure to check me out on other social media, Instagram @/JamiePizzuto, Twitter @/ PrincessJamiie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...