Friday, June 13, 2014

Purple, Gold, And Bronze Makeup Look



I recently posted a video collage on instagram asking if a tutorial for this look would be liked. So here it is! I have recently been getting into false lashes, so I thought this woulfd be a great time to show them off!
I started off by already applying my primer, foundation, and setting powder. I Also applied Scotch tape to the edge of the bottom lash-line all the way up to the end of the brow. This will give us a nice clean eyeshadow look, and also help guide the eyeliner. 

Prime

 First things first, apply an  eyeshadow primer to help these shadows stay on all day, i used this primer by Jane Cosmetics. This step isnt necessary, because we will be using Maybelines 24/7 Color Tattoos, these are already a long wearing base, so primer in optional.

 Base (Cream Shadows)


After priming, again optional, apply the color Bad to the Bronze onto the outer part of your lid, and blend. I accidentally deleted the picture of this product so click here to see it.

After blending I applied Barely Branded to the inner part of my lid, tear duct, and you can also use this as a highlight.

I love this Color Tattoos, they are extremely long-lasting, so no worries, this look will not slide off!

Setting(Powder Shadows)

After applying both of these base colors I moved on the a powder to set these, since they are cremes. Here I used the Shimmer Eyeshadow by ELF cosemtics in the color Taupe. These are available onine here. They are super pigmented so one swipe of the brush and you're good! I applied this all over Barely Branded as a setting powder. This helped to brighten up the eye.
Next, Comes setting the Bad to the Bronze, For this is used a purple shadow. This really brings out the eyes(espeacially brown).
I used the purple from the NYC Individual eyes palette. This color is awesome and so pigmented. But of course you coul use any purple here.
I used a pencil brush to just slightly work the color into the outer crease and outer -v of the eye.

As you can see here the windshield whipper motions in the crease, then evenly blending it down into the rest of the outer corner.

Liner n' Lashes 

After everything was completely blended out, I lined my bottom lash-mine wiht the 3rd darkest color in the Individual eyes palette. This color looks soooo good on the lower lash line and I love it!

Lastly I lined my top lash-line wiht my Jordana Fab-u-liner, and applied my Eco Tools Soft & Natural lashes.

And that is it! Finish off with a nude lip and youre ready for any LSU Party, Date, Or just an awesome look! Right now this is my go-to eyeshadow look! With under 5 colors, its quick and beautiful!


 I hope you enjoyed this look! (first tutorial so dont be harsh) Like this and follow me on BlogLovin' for more looks! Also follow my instagram at JamiePizuto for more! Leave me comments on what i should do next!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...