Saturday, May 24, 2014

All Things Pink for Summer

         From spring to summer, pinks continue to be a staple piece in everyones daily makeup! The light pinks bringing out the nice tan glow, while darker mauves are perfect for a classy day out.
         Today I am going to be shwing you guys a few of my favorites in every category. From summer manicures, to long-lasting lipsticks and sheer lip-glosses, I've got you covered!

Revlon Parfumerie in 'African Tea Rose'
First thing up is Nail Polish, I have just recently picked up my first Revlon Parfumerie, and I am already IN LOVE! Other than these polishes having the cutest scents after drying, they are fo creamy and thin - yet very opaque. With 2 coats im good to go with a gorgeous summer manicure. The one I have, pictures above, is in African Tea Rose; yet there are many more shades. I could actually smell the scent  before the second coat was even applied. For only about $4.96 you can own one of these awesome polishes! Just finish off with a top coat and you are done!

Flower Lipstick in 'Flamingo Flower'
For Lippies, I will clearly recommend Flower lipsticks. If you have never heard of the brand Flower, they are exclusively sold at Walmart. I picked up this lipstick only because it was in a discount bin. Im so glad for that because this is the longest lasting drug-store lipstick I own! I deffinitly recommend you check out there lipstick line uf youre looking for something to stay through eating, drinking, and for a hours. 
Essence Stay With We Longlasting Lipgloss in 'My favorite Milkshake' 
This is definitly another favorite of mine. I picked this up at Ulta, again only because I had so spend a certain amount to get their promotion. I was suprised with the funky applicator, yet I LOVE it! This lipgloss is one of those milky ones that gives you that 'my-lips-but-better' look if worn alone. Which is great, but layered over almost any lipstick this is a winner! Makes any lipstick look so sleek and lips look so plump. Regualrly priced at about $2.99
Jordana blush in 'Hot Raspberry'
This matte blush looks so good paired with a nice bronzer and shimmery highlight. You can make this blush very opaque, or very sheer. Super cheap and such great quality! If i can remember correctly these are regularly priced around $1.99




Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you find some nice pinks to add to your collection! Remember to follow me on Instagram(@ JamiePizzuto) and Twitter(@PrincessJamiie) for updates of when im posting new blogs and more info! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...