Sunday, May 18, 2014

NYC Individual Eyes Reveiw


          So I have become completely inlove with NYC's Individual eyes palettes. These are supposedly made for each individual eye color. They consist of 4 powder eye shadow shade, a cream Primer/Base, and a cream Illuminator. 

        I currently have 2 of these palettes and am hoping to expand fast. The powders blend so easily, over the base or not. The illuminator has the perface amount of shimmer - looks great on everyone.  

        I am green eyed. I find that both of these look great on me. I do agree that the one for green eyes, Smokey Greens, does make my eyes 'pop'

        Recently I picked up Union Square, for brown eyes. I wore this today and also loved it! the perfect quality and the perfect shades. 

       Okay, Okay. The most important part. How much do these babies cost? believe it or not I found mine at walmart for only $4.48. At this price the eye shadow are a little over a dollar a peice with the additional cream base and highlighter. 

 
                                      


The colors are swatched from top to bottom, then the primer/base and illuminator

The colors are swatched from top to bottom, then the primer/base and illuminator



Thanks for reading guys! And I hope this was helpful to you! Be sure to follow me BlogLovin' linked on the top left and my instagram @ Jamiepizzuto  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...