Friday, May 16, 2014

Some of this months lovely favorites!
  Gorgeous statement necklace from Charming Charlies 
  Got this on their lovely wall of discounts. And do not regret it. For
   about $7.99, also included the perfect dangling earring!
 ♥ Jane Multi-Colored Cheek powder in Berry Bouquet 
     This has been around a while, and I have just reached back for it. 
     Perfect hot pink color for summer! 
  ♥ Jordana blush powder in Hot Raspberry
     Same with this one, it is more of a matte, lighter pink. I am a
      sucker for hot pinks lately! 
      My prescription glasses from the brand Guess
       I seriously am loving these, from square frames to the round hipster 

        look. These glasses are great to compliment my plump-round face.  
        Haven't went a day without them! 
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to here what you thought...